An advanced filament, resistant to heat and with extreme hardness.
• Less deformation and distortion during 3D printing.
• More temperature resistance to keep the properties at higher temperatures. • Higher strength and better strength / weight ratio for more resistant parts with less material.
• Improved surface hardness for less wear in abrasive environments.
• Less shrinkage and distortion for more precise parts.
• Greater rigidity so that the pieces maintain their shape.
This stiffness of the Carbon Fiber filament provides excellent structural strength and good adhesion between layers with very low distortion. As for the finish of this filament, it highlights its matt black finish with a slight shine due to the embedded carbon fibers. Carbon fiber cuts are processed with a size small enough not to cause blockage in the nozzles but large enough to provide stiffness.
|Density :||1,26 g/cm³ (23°C)|
|Melt Index :||-|
|Melting Point :||-|
|Dscomposition Temperature :||-|
|Printed Recommended Temperature :||190-220°C|
|Distorsion Temperature :||-|
|Tolerance :||1,75±0,03 / 3,00±0,05|
|First layer temperature :||220ºc|
|Heat bed temperature :||60°C|
|Packing dimensions :||235 x 215 x 80 mm|
|Packing weight :||1.45 kg approx.|